I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space,for this you must know:
1.1. Identifying data of the controller
As set out in the current regulations, I inform you that:
- My social name is: Malla Agency
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My social activity is: Tech activities.
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are as follows:
- The sale of training and services on online business.
- The sale of Ebooks
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the web.
- Providing content on the blog
- Manage your network of affiliates and merchants as well as manage payments for them.
- Providing apps
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://malla.agency/ hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services, and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by Malla Agency SRL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and without limitation, not to use them to:
(a) engage in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, apology of terrorism or attack on human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
Malla Agency SRL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or children, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Malla Agency SRL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, as provided in the application regulations.
1.4.2 Capturing information
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form, filling in the USER the fields necessary for the subscription to the web with the name fields, and email
- Sales form, filling in the USER the fields necessary for sale with the fields of name, email, address and ID.
- Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Despite the above, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Malla Agency SRL or data provided by the USER complying with current regulations on Data Protection. Likeing, either by subscribing to this website, by making any comment or making a purchase on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents to:
- The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- The access of Malla Agency SRL to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute well for the subscription to the web or for any queries using the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form, or comment, you understand and agree that:
From the moment you subscribe or access a paid service, Malla Agency SRL has access to
a: Name, and email, or other necessary data forming a file with the name “USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making any purchase, will be subscribed to the file of “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” having access to data of name, surname, email, dni and full address.
In any case, Malla Agency SRL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://malla.agency/ such as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Malla Agency SRL, by itself or as assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Malla Agency SRL or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Malla Agency SRL will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Malla Agency SRL is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Malla Agency SRL. You can view only the elements of the web without the possibility to print, copy, or store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical media. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing, or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Malla Agency SRL.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable by reserving to us how many civil and criminal actions assist us in order to safeguard our rights,all under the notice of incurring a crime against intellectual property.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Malla Agency SRL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for unavailability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or affective programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Malla Agency SRL reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5. LINK POLICY
Persons or entities intending to perform or hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the Malla Agency SRL website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of 2 Malla Agency SRL.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the Malla Agency SRL website will be established without your prior express permission.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement will be made about the website of Malla Agency SRL, nor about the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to Malla Agency SRL, unless expressly authorized by Malla Agency SRL.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Malla Agency SRL and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Malla Agency SRL of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
- Malla Agency SRL will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and manifestations included therein.
- The Malla Agency SRL website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have as their exclusive function, that of facilitating users to search for information, content, and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation, or invitation for their visit.
- Malla Agency SRL does not market, direct, control, or own the contents, services, information, and manifestations available on such websites.
- Malla Agency SRL assumes no responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability, and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products, and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Malla Agency SRL and that are accessible through Malla Agency SRL.
6. RIGHT TO EXCLUSION
Malla Agency SRL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Malla Agency SRL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Malla Agency SRL may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear herein. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
Malla Agency SRL informs that there are complaint sheets available to users and customers being able to send an email to email@example.com indicating their first and last name, the service or product purchased and setting out the reasons for their claim.
You may also mail your claim to: Malla Agency SRL.
10. TERMS OF SALE
These general conditions are intended to expressly regulate the conditions applicable to the contracting processes carried out by the users “Customer” of the online courses offered by Luis Matos through its website.
These conditions will remain in force and will be useful for as long as they are accessible through the website, all without prejudice to Luis Matos’s reservation the right to modify, without prior notice, the general conditions as well as any of the legal texts found on that website. In any case, access to the Website after modification, inclusion, and/or replacement, implies acceptance of them by the user.
The client is subject to the general conditions in force at each of the moments of making the corresponding contract, not being possible the contracting of any service without the prior acceptance of these general conditions of contract.
In this website you can purchase products or services reflected on each sales page.
To proceed with the payment, the customer has at his disposal the following means:
Visa/Mastercard/American Express; the user must provide the cardholder’s name, number, expiration date and CVV.
All the information will be processed through a payment gateway external to Luis Matos called Stripe, being able to obtain more information by visiting its website https://stripe.com/es or through Paypal, being able to obtain all the necessary information in https://www.paypal.com/es/home
To proceed with the payment, you will usually be redirected to a cart where you will be asked for the necessary data through third-party platforms such as Hotmart or Thrive Cart.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Malla Agency SRL and the CUSTOMER shall be governed by United States law and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
12. CAUSES OF CONTRACT DISSOLUTION
The dissolution of the service contract may occur at any time by either party.
You are not obliged to stay with Malla Agency SRL if you are not satisfied with our service.
Malla Agency SRL may terminate or suspend any and all Services contracted immediately, without notice or liability, in the event that you do not comply with the conditions set forth herein.
At the dissolution of the contract, your right to use the Services will cease immediately.
The following shall be grounds for the dissolution of the contract:
- The falsity, in whole or in part, of the data provided in the contracting process of any service.
- Alter, circumvent, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or alter in any way the security technology provided by Malla Agency SRL.
- Cases of abuse of support services by the request of more hours than those established in the contract.
- False and unfounded opinions in order to discredit the owner of the products or services purchased.
- Any non-compliance established throughout the conditions.
Dissolution implies the loss of your rights to the contracted service.